Skip to main content

Its a Wrap.... Month of November.


These past weeks have been seriously out of control, in every aspect of life… so many changes so little time. I also feel like I’m driving in an outrageous velocity through a black tunnel and occasionally see a glimpse of light, so I want to stop but I  don’t know how?..... but me being me, I seriously try to see the best of everything BUT I see myself getting exhausted with such ease it makes me sad but its folly to think it wouldn’t be this way , after all  I’m no wonder woman well in my heart yes, but not in  flesh . The consequences of our actions are always so complicated , so diverse that thinking of the future is a very difficult business indeed... thinking about the what IF's is so painful....... I find it painful...... but what's that quote again something about ...... its good to enjoy the ride so I will sum-up some interesting stops I've made recently.....
 
Zoe Concert!!!! it was amazing they played my favorite songs! and attending a concert with someone who also loves the band is such a bonus  .... I have classic favorite, but my current favorite song, is this dreamy melody called "Arullo de estrellas" Zoe has the tendency of mentioning space, galaxies, stars and the moon in most songs...... So brilliant! it compares love to the endless infinite space......cookie-cutter lyrics , I know!!!  but I get weak knees, when I'm listening to them I turn into headphone zombie!
This Photo was taken during a Hollywood Bowl Beatles concert, this guy is funny! however I too experienced something similar, I attended  Florence + The Machine concert (courtesy of the lovely boyfriend)and during the intro an elderly couple couldn't stand the sound of "The ghost of a saber tooth tiger" (see why the picture is so appropriate eh eh?) so the couple left what a shame Florence was  brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!........Brilliant I say! she was running around, jumping and wrapping my ears with an angelic voice!!!!! a very unknown song by the name "Breath of Life" is one of my absolute favorite! a bit bizarre I know, but I love her emotion..... it was featured in the film "Snow white and the huntsman" you know the film in which Thor becomes a huntsman and Director Rupert Sanders breaks his wife's heart, and Kristen cheats on what's his face..... But on the bright side Charlize and Chris ace the performance! regardless of the shenanigans that took place.
 
Interesting pictures with stories behind them: Richard Butler and David Bowie! LOVE LOVE "The psychedelic furs"  after watching "Pretty in Pink" many years ago I became a fan of TPF I'll get a nostalgia-crash after listening to them for a while.
 
The Viking Age is the period  in European history, especially Northern European and Scandinavian history, following the Germanic Iron Age. It is the period of history when Scandinavian Norsemen explored Europe by its seas and rivers for trade, raids and conquest. In this period, the Norsemen also settled in Norse Greenland, Newfoundland, and present-day Faroe Islands, Iceland, Normandy, Scotland, England, Ukraine, Ireland, Russia, Germany, and Anatolia......Vikings TV series????...... should I watch? sounds interesting....another Aragon? NEVER!!!!.. oh and I spent a good amount of my time watching Lord of the rings!!!!!!!!!
Hello December!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sofia Boutella & Frank Medrano

Last week I was extremely sick! I really rarely get sick however I’ve been under a lot of stress regarding work dilemmas and household issues. And now I truly believe what they say, feeling sad can trigger physical sickness. Which means I haven’t really worked-out the past two weeks and that makes me feel extremely guilty. I feel ashamed of myself, I always think that the greatest humans are those who are disciplined in every aspect of their lives. I always look for people that inspire me, however in my inner circle only a couple of people enjoy burning off some steam. So with this said I search the internet for inspiration and I stumbled upon these two strong individuals, one of them surprisingly is a Vegan!!! Being a vegetarian I do not have the misconception that a non-meat eater could never gain muscle. But even so it felt like a wake-up call just a tad, it has   inspired me to change my diet, I will give this food plan a go, what’s the worst that could happen … let’s all get i

The whole world is in chess. Any move can be the death of you. Do anything except remain where you started, and you can't be sure of your end. Were you sure of your end once?

I have a lovely friend who will definitely enjoy this ( Linda )

Living in agreement with nature

  Riddle me this... sweat everywhere sunscreen in my eyes, hair sticking to the back of my neck... did you say summer? yup you guessed it, that's how summer feels. Did you know that wind blowing between  trees almost sounds like ocean waves? well now you know. Joe and I took a trip to the top of a mountain channeling our inner quest. Once up there the silence was unmatched the only sound was the wind running through the evergreen trees. I inhaled that clean air as if I might never get the opportunity to do it again. This summer is different. Summers although not my favorited season always symbolized change. I find it a bit comical, I thrive during summer and go into a slumber during winter.  We started the morning by listening to Joe Abercrombie's "The Blade Itself" It's definitely top 10 on Joe's book list. Speaking of lists this is how our day went:  Enjoyed the road filled with evergreen trees very "Virgen River" nothing wrong with that. Had break