Skip to main content

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live"

Am very sorry fellow readers and fellow family members that pop into my page once in a while to see what little Diana is up too. I have so many pictures I collect and like to share with friends, and to be honest they are really just for me!, sometimes am browsing the internet and an awesome pic comes up if I don’t save it somewhere it will probably be lost forever don’t you agree?
I took a super long hike last Saturday! It was totally last minute! I came from work at 7 on a Friday night, ready to I don’t know sleep , and then the phone rings one of our dearest friend had decided to drive up a mountain and hike all the way down to then jump 40 feet down into chill to the bone water ,how fun right? So I said YES!  I’ve had so much stress lately at work and in every aspect of my life,. I told myself an awesome hike will do you good. I have some pictures in my phone I have to upload to my computer when I do I’ll definitely share.
                       *I felt my legs had literally got smashed by a red hot poker! Which got me thinking, wow am in terrible physical conditions I have to do something about it!, a lot of girls do not like muscle, well not on them but they sure do enjoy looking at Chris Hemsworth without a shirt. Well I oppose to that thought, I want some muscles over my bones and these pics inspired me extremely, to the point of completing a set of 25 push-ups it was amazing! Well not the next morning but you get my point _ now to all you lovely gals reading this who’s with me?
Yea this is a long post, that includes the many things I’ve been working for and doing, and I love Michael Fassbender!! And he’s new film is soon to hit the theaters am soooo exited he’s such a great actor and great villain just awesome! Plus I love sify and him jumping into a project like this is to good to be true!

Bye♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sofia Boutella & Frank Medrano

Last week I was extremely sick! I really rarely get sick however I’ve been under a lot of stress regarding work dilemmas and household issues. And now I truly believe what they say, feeling sad can trigger physical sickness. Which means I haven’t really worked-out the past two weeks and that makes me feel extremely guilty. I feel ashamed of myself, I always think that the greatest humans are those who are disciplined in every aspect of their lives. I always look for people that inspire me, however in my inner circle only a couple of people enjoy burning off some steam. So with this said I search the internet for inspiration and I stumbled upon these two strong individuals, one of them surprisingly is a Vegan!!! Being a vegetarian I do not have the misconception that a non-meat eater could never gain muscle. But even so it felt like a wake-up call just a tad, it has   inspired me to change my diet, I will give this food plan a go, what’s the worst that could happen … let’s all get i

The whole world is in chess. Any move can be the death of you. Do anything except remain where you started, and you can't be sure of your end. Were you sure of your end once?

I have a lovely friend who will definitely enjoy this ( Linda )

Living in agreement with nature

  Riddle me this... sweat everywhere sunscreen in my eyes, hair sticking to the back of my neck... did you say summer? yup you guessed it, that's how summer feels. Did you know that wind blowing between  trees almost sounds like ocean waves? well now you know. Joe and I took a trip to the top of a mountain channeling our inner quest. Once up there the silence was unmatched the only sound was the wind running through the evergreen trees. I inhaled that clean air as if I might never get the opportunity to do it again. This summer is different. Summers although not my favorited season always symbolized change. I find it a bit comical, I thrive during summer and go into a slumber during winter.  We started the morning by listening to Joe Abercrombie's "The Blade Itself" It's definitely top 10 on Joe's book list. Speaking of lists this is how our day went:  Enjoyed the road filled with evergreen trees very "Virgen River" nothing wrong with that. Had break