Skip to main content

Smell the woods as the wind drags your dreams and fills your lungs with hope..........!!


Its funny I told one of my friend to view my blog and she was a bit shocked apparently its to dark for her hahahahah!! I couldn’t stop laughing I don’t walk the streets in long dark dresses (nothing wrong with that) but I do love dark cloudy places and I love musky, wood scents like amber and vintage rose. But honestly the mystery of black and white photos is exquisite!! Haunting places like forgotten hills and valleys are a wonderful place to have a photo-shoot ,to have some peace of mind, and the night always brings tranquility................ Please enjoy!

Ok something terrible happened, I sent out a wonderful giveaway to my dearest blog friend Amber (she’s the lovelies) and I just received the package today!!! I feel like am Elvis, and am about to write the song called “Return to sender!!” ……..(Hang in there Amber I’ll ship it right back ok, don’t you worry one bit!!)  For more cheerful news it’s Friday gosh sometimes the routine is just stressing but this weekend am going out to the countryside Yay! Its funny how girls with curly hair want straight hair and girls with straight hair want curly hair the point is, am a city girl and am thrilled to visit the country side every single time!! But country gals crave the city, it’s a bit comical don’t you agree? At times I cant help myself I go crazy, literally!! Well not literally but while we drive by the most beautiful landscapes I find the most wonderful vintage shops!! I find amazing clothing and furniture I’ll be hones I cant purchase everything I desire but I do pick-up some charming items. I also enjoy the local Farmers Market, they not only have a verity of healthy foods but this particular farmers market has amazing stands of pro-nutritionist!! I sometimes annoy them am sure hahahahah!! Well buds have a wonderful weekend!♥

Comments

Amber said…
hahahaha omg girl!
I'm so hard laughing here hahaah you send it to yourself!XD!
oeh yeeh i also always say that straight girls want curls and girls with curls want straight hair!:P
I will let you now when i got the package!
x amber
Marie said…
That's funny, I don't think it's too dark!:D

Have a wonderful weekend too, Diana!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
Unknown said…
im on love with your dress !!

ps: i know what you mean i love dark
places too..
darkness has a special effect to me
for example i love to draw in darkness
perhaps because i can be more concentrated or ..
i don't know =P
I love the darkness of your blog ♥

x the showmanship
Cassidy said…
I love it! I'm a dark person so it's alright :)
I love the effect of black and white grainy photos too. Lately I've been obsessed with them. I love the mood and emotion they portray.

Popular posts from this blog

Sofia Boutella & Frank Medrano

Last week I was extremely sick! I really rarely get sick however I’ve been under a lot of stress regarding work dilemmas and household issues. And now I truly believe what they say, feeling sad can trigger physical sickness. Which means I haven’t really worked-out the past two weeks and that makes me feel extremely guilty. I feel ashamed of myself, I always think that the greatest humans are those who are disciplined in every aspect of their lives. I always look for people that inspire me, however in my inner circle only a couple of people enjoy burning off some steam. So with this said I search the internet for inspiration and I stumbled upon these two strong individuals, one of them surprisingly is a Vegan!!! Being a vegetarian I do not have the misconception that a non-meat eater could never gain muscle. But even so it felt like a wake-up call just a tad, it has   inspired me to change my diet, I will give this food plan a go, what’s the worst that could happen … let’s all get i

The whole world is in chess. Any move can be the death of you. Do anything except remain where you started, and you can't be sure of your end. Were you sure of your end once?

I have a lovely friend who will definitely enjoy this ( Linda )

Living in agreement with nature

  Riddle me this... sweat everywhere sunscreen in my eyes, hair sticking to the back of my neck... did you say summer? yup you guessed it, that's how summer feels. Did you know that wind blowing between  trees almost sounds like ocean waves? well now you know. Joe and I took a trip to the top of a mountain channeling our inner quest. Once up there the silence was unmatched the only sound was the wind running through the evergreen trees. I inhaled that clean air as if I might never get the opportunity to do it again. This summer is different. Summers although not my favorited season always symbolized change. I find it a bit comical, I thrive during summer and go into a slumber during winter.  We started the morning by listening to Joe Abercrombie's "The Blade Itself" It's definitely top 10 on Joe's book list. Speaking of lists this is how our day went:  Enjoyed the road filled with evergreen trees very "Virgen River" nothing wrong with that. Had break