Skip to main content

RAIGN- "Don't let me go"

I remember reading a blog called “I had another flying dream last night” ( I can no longer find this blog) it was about a lovely girl who wrote the most amazing deep entries…. Her blog was filled with incredible crafts. She was very outspoken and I found so many nature shots.  I came to the conclusion that whenever people are going through a rough batch they tend to seek the wilderness. I could say I do the same I was re-reading WALDEN by Henry Thoreau, I love how he questions what success is, and how everyone’s life beats to a different sound. How we must all respect each other and value the simple things that bring us happiness. But I guess we only value those things once they are threatened. History has shown that tortured souls as they say, write the most beautiful and inspiring stories. I believe that’s true. Going back to the girl’s blog, she once wrote a very noir post in which she talked about how her mother committed suicide and how that has affected her through the years. How feeling loved is hard and how she desperately seeks understanding, she wishes to encounter someone who will one day give her an answer and tell her why her mother did what she did knowing she has a beautiful baby girl, she needed to silence those voices inside her head. She needed someone to reassure her that life is a gem.
 
I would always find myself reading her blog, and I guess what I was seeking too, was reassurance that when I’m stuck in a rut I too will find the light, I too will learn to value what I have.
 
Underdogs, unforgettable survival stories, war stories, …. Those are my type of films & books… at the moment I really really want to go see these films: “ RACE” and EDDIE THE EAGLE” both films are about individuals that bypassed every obstacle and succeeded.  From an early age I understood I wasn’t part of the fortunate group, if I wanted something I had to work very hard to obtain it. I am loved by many and I clearly see it, however…. When dark times come they tend to stick around, you fight it, like I would when I would play around in the ocean shore, I would enter the ocean running once, maybe twice but by the third time my legs had no strength. Life is similar,  I’m like a AAA battery , my laughter and smile cannot last forever. So I shall recharge with blues skys and green around me lots and lots of green……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sofia Boutella & Frank Medrano

Last week I was extremely sick! I really rarely get sick however I’ve been under a lot of stress regarding work dilemmas and household issues. And now I truly believe what they say, feeling sad can trigger physical sickness. Which means I haven’t really worked-out the past two weeks and that makes me feel extremely guilty. I feel ashamed of myself, I always think that the greatest humans are those who are disciplined in every aspect of their lives. I always look for people that inspire me, however in my inner circle only a couple of people enjoy burning off some steam. So with this said I search the internet for inspiration and I stumbled upon these two strong individuals, one of them surprisingly is a Vegan!!! Being a vegetarian I do not have the misconception that a non-meat eater could never gain muscle. But even so it felt like a wake-up call just a tad, it has   inspired me to change my diet, I will give this food plan a go, what’s the worst that could happen … let’s all get i

The whole world is in chess. Any move can be the death of you. Do anything except remain where you started, and you can't be sure of your end. Were you sure of your end once?

I have a lovely friend who will definitely enjoy this ( Linda )

Living in agreement with nature

  Riddle me this... sweat everywhere sunscreen in my eyes, hair sticking to the back of my neck... did you say summer? yup you guessed it, that's how summer feels. Did you know that wind blowing between  trees almost sounds like ocean waves? well now you know. Joe and I took a trip to the top of a mountain channeling our inner quest. Once up there the silence was unmatched the only sound was the wind running through the evergreen trees. I inhaled that clean air as if I might never get the opportunity to do it again. This summer is different. Summers although not my favorited season always symbolized change. I find it a bit comical, I thrive during summer and go into a slumber during winter.  We started the morning by listening to Joe Abercrombie's "The Blade Itself" It's definitely top 10 on Joe's book list. Speaking of lists this is how our day went:  Enjoyed the road filled with evergreen trees very "Virgen River" nothing wrong with that. Had break