Skip to main content

Golden Pink ....

I saved a dry rose and I told myself around this flower something extraordinary would take place. I would ponder thinking life is endless and in my little jail I want to explore the wonders of the world, I decided to build a tree house,  it was 6am the fog just made everything more significant it was a sign that what I was doing had meaning. The plan looked perfect except I forgot some details I have no latter and I was certain I didn’t have the strength to pull up heavy chunks of wood, so I decided to build a tent. I grabbed a hammer and pulled down my father’s tool bag such an arduous task. We had a roll of fabric that my father had brought from work so I held my handy dandy scissors and started building my little world. It took about an hour to complete everything at the end it looked pretty decent. I remember grabbing the dry rose placing it on the middle of a book cover then I drew flowers all around the rose I then grabbed clear tape and insanely tape the flower onto the book cover the end result was beautiful so I told myself what a gorgeous frame, and that’s exactly what I used it for. I walked into my tent placed the frame in the middle of the tent, I felt accomplished I felt like I was living in my dream.
I felt like my experience needed something out of this world so I grabbed my Sony Walkman “outside the rain” by Stevie Nicks was playing, it made me stand up and I slowly started swaying from side to side, my head started moving to the beat while the swaying wouldn’t cease it was more than a feeling it was a vision to a world that I wanted to be a part of, I was only 12 I’m not even sure I understood the depth of the song. I then told myself wouldn’t it be phenomenal if it would suddenly start snowing inside my hand made tent. I start scanning my dad’s things hoping to find something I could use and then suddenly I see something that made me smile, an immense amount of packing white peanuts!!  I jumped in joy and carried the box inside my rose tent. The following events would make even an old soul dance in joy, I was dancing throwing those packing peanuts up in the air for those few minutes I was ____ I still can’t find the world to express my feeling it’s like this quote “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart”  I was missing something! An EPIC outfit! So I walk inside the kitchen its Saturday so my mother is making breakfast, I was ecstatic to see her she had been very sick and to see her standing up gave me butterflies. She said “I like your dance moves” and I said “mom! How embracing” she laughed. She said what are you doing? I’m going to change, I already had an outfit in mind a very long black lace dress that was extremely dramatic to wear in public but in my Rose tent it would shine. While I changed “Happy together” played in the back in resent days that song always makes me think of this day.
I ran out the door went inside my tent and started dancing some more my mother called me in, she made pancakes Oh how I love them!!! I sat down on the kitchen table but what I really wanted was to watch some cartoons so I said can I please see some TV she said “Yes” just finish your food. I was sitting down watching “Garfield” I really never liked this cartoon I don’t understand why I was watching it, while I was watching TV and eating in a totally 90’s looking coach you know the ones with the wacky prints hahahaha! Stacy my cat jumped onto the window and I suddenly stopped watching TV  I started wondering, hummm I wonder how this would look through her eyes…. after that I changed into some pants and T-Shirt to explore the back yard as a Cat! – It was 6pm the sky was wonderful full of pink and golden lights every single time the sky resembles that day I start …… TOMY’s candies just kidding hahahaha!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sofia Boutella & Frank Medrano

Last week I was extremely sick! I really rarely get sick however I’ve been under a lot of stress regarding work dilemmas and household issues. And now I truly believe what they say, feeling sad can trigger physical sickness. Which means I haven’t really worked-out the past two weeks and that makes me feel extremely guilty. I feel ashamed of myself, I always think that the greatest humans are those who are disciplined in every aspect of their lives. I always look for people that inspire me, however in my inner circle only a couple of people enjoy burning off some steam. So with this said I search the internet for inspiration and I stumbled upon these two strong individuals, one of them surprisingly is a Vegan!!! Being a vegetarian I do not have the misconception that a non-meat eater could never gain muscle. But even so it felt like a wake-up call just a tad, it has   inspired me to change my diet, I will give this food plan a go, what’s the worst that could happen … let’s all get i

The whole world is in chess. Any move can be the death of you. Do anything except remain where you started, and you can't be sure of your end. Were you sure of your end once?

I have a lovely friend who will definitely enjoy this ( Linda )

Living in agreement with nature

  Riddle me this... sweat everywhere sunscreen in my eyes, hair sticking to the back of my neck... did you say summer? yup you guessed it, that's how summer feels. Did you know that wind blowing between  trees almost sounds like ocean waves? well now you know. Joe and I took a trip to the top of a mountain channeling our inner quest. Once up there the silence was unmatched the only sound was the wind running through the evergreen trees. I inhaled that clean air as if I might never get the opportunity to do it again. This summer is different. Summers although not my favorited season always symbolized change. I find it a bit comical, I thrive during summer and go into a slumber during winter.  We started the morning by listening to Joe Abercrombie's "The Blade Itself" It's definitely top 10 on Joe's book list. Speaking of lists this is how our day went:  Enjoyed the road filled with evergreen trees very "Virgen River" nothing wrong with that. Had break