Skip to main content

I will fix you.....

My cell phone rings { yea I don’t even have a proper alarm clock} and my senses start to awaken. I press the snooze button until my mind has fully become aware that it’s time to wake up. It’s 6:00 am on a weekday. I’m laying in bed staring at the ceiling, thinking to myself, "Do I really want to get up and get ready? Maybe I should stay and have an extra hour in bed…"  in my dreams perhaps. Cloudy morning it really isn’t that bad. Changes are always welcome and I like to wake up to a cloudy morning once in a while I had a lovely night, along with some rewarding well deserved sleep. I had a little discrepancy with my car, but that’s all getting resolved this week. When I look at my computer I see so many pictures that I haven’t posted! And at times I really don’t know when to blog about them or when to post them, but I also don’t want to get rid of them I saved the pics for a reason, For example the first picture was taken from a blog called "Bluebird" such a family  blog, extremely cute. Well just looking at the color of that sun excites me, isn’t it wonderful? I recall not so long ago, we went to a lake and setup a picnic area; I took a nap in a beautiful green landscape, with my back to the ground I could see the sunrays trying to sneak through the tree branches above us. The sound of birds was the only sound that day. You can’t really experience moments like these around the city but if you look hard enough you just might. Its these thoughts that make me long for a trip, for some reason I’ve been wanting to visit New Mexico! And this is why…...
 
 

{Bones, sinking like stones, All that we fought for, Homes, places we've grown, All of us are done for. And we live in a beautiful world, Yeah we do, yeah we do, We live in a beautiful world} { Every step that you take Could be your biggest mistake It could bend or it could break  That's the risk that you take} { When you try your best, but you don't succeed When you get what you want, but not what you need When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse}  Some lyrics to make you think and some pictures that captured my attention. Oh and my smart friends writes the coolest stories ever!! And I decided to post some Marlon Brando to inspire  her .
 
 
Have a lovely day!!!!!!
 

Comments

LS H said…
Awesome post! I have an idea... how bout we take a day and go somewhere where nature inspired us and just take pictures!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sofia Boutella & Frank Medrano

Last week I was extremely sick! I really rarely get sick however I’ve been under a lot of stress regarding work dilemmas and household issues. And now I truly believe what they say, feeling sad can trigger physical sickness. Which means I haven’t really worked-out the past two weeks and that makes me feel extremely guilty. I feel ashamed of myself, I always think that the greatest humans are those who are disciplined in every aspect of their lives. I always look for people that inspire me, however in my inner circle only a couple of people enjoy burning off some steam. So with this said I search the internet for inspiration and I stumbled upon these two strong individuals, one of them surprisingly is a Vegan!!! Being a vegetarian I do not have the misconception that a non-meat eater could never gain muscle. But even so it felt like a wake-up call just a tad, it has   inspired me to change my diet, I will give this food plan a go, what’s the worst that could happen … let’s all get i

The whole world is in chess. Any move can be the death of you. Do anything except remain where you started, and you can't be sure of your end. Were you sure of your end once?

I have a lovely friend who will definitely enjoy this ( Linda )

Living in agreement with nature

  Riddle me this... sweat everywhere sunscreen in my eyes, hair sticking to the back of my neck... did you say summer? yup you guessed it, that's how summer feels. Did you know that wind blowing between  trees almost sounds like ocean waves? well now you know. Joe and I took a trip to the top of a mountain channeling our inner quest. Once up there the silence was unmatched the only sound was the wind running through the evergreen trees. I inhaled that clean air as if I might never get the opportunity to do it again. This summer is different. Summers although not my favorited season always symbolized change. I find it a bit comical, I thrive during summer and go into a slumber during winter.  We started the morning by listening to Joe Abercrombie's "The Blade Itself" It's definitely top 10 on Joe's book list. Speaking of lists this is how our day went:  Enjoyed the road filled with evergreen trees very "Virgen River" nothing wrong with that. Had break