Skip to main content

Cat stretching life....



Worry more about your health than what you look like and you’ll start feeling better about yourself as your health improves. drink more water, eat fresh, nutritious food, move your body regularly, even if it’s just to stretch. learn to listen to your body’s cues, eg. hunger/thirst/sadness/worry and deal with each one appropriately. do not punish your body. slowly your mind will learn that your body does not exist to be abused, it deserves your love and care and in time, you will start treating it that way- I really needed this quote I haven't had proper meals in some time, shame on me!

 
Here is some advice and I want you to listen to it very, very closely:

If they don’t want to be with you now, they will not want to be with you later on. You should not stand at the doorway of any person and beg to be let in. You should never dig in your chest, extract your heart and hand it bloody and beating to them, like a dog offering up a possum to his master. If they wanted your heart, they would have broken down the cage of your ribs to get at it.

See, love is the strongest current, the greatest force, the heaviest mass that no one has ever been able to measure. It does not see race, distance, age, disability,  Love just is—it is all powerful and it is all encompassing. You feel it like hurricane forced winds, 1,000 volts of electricity, a billion newtons.

Love is powered by the heat of the sun and the wax and wane of the moon. Once it is dead, once the sun has cast a shadow over it, there is no reviving it. You can shine all the sun you want on their heart, but if they do not love you there is no turning over that engine. It is never going to come out of the shadows and wrap itself around you.

No one is ever ‘ready’ to love, but they know when they want to. If you offer up your heart like a big bloody steak and someone shrugs their shoulders and says, “I am a vegetarian.” You shouldn’t keep lingering on the borders of their life hoping that one day they are going to roll over, start eating meat, and choose your heart to devour first.

There are few people in the world worth waiting for, worth standing around in the rain for. Most people are not albino turtles—they are not that rare. That person you are waiting for is not the great Russian Yeti, but yet you are spending your entire  life being young, and gorgeous, and talented waiting in a tree for him to come out of hiding and into your trap.

I think it’s time you got out of the tree, okay? I think it’s time you came down, okay? Down here to the world of the living, where great people will take your heart, keep it in a glass case, water it when it is wilting, feed it when it is peckish, put it to bed when it is tired. Sure, you might miss the thrill of the hunt, the excitement of the chase, but one day you’re going to look back and realize that the only reason that Yeti kept letting you chase him, the only reason he didn’t lose you in the forest all this time, was because you made him feel important, special, wanted.

And you deserve to feel that way too, you know?

You deserve it just as much as anyone else.

Maybe even more than the rest. ― Kristen Fiore A Tree is No Place for Your Heart

 
Being raised in an unstable household makes you understand that the world doesn’t exist to accommodate you, which… is something a lot of people struggle to understand well into their adulthood. It makes you realize how quickly a situation can shift, how danger really is everywhere. But crises when they occur, do not catch you off guard; you have never believed you lived under a shelter of some essential benevolence. And an unstable childhood makes you appreciate calmness and not crave excitement.― Curtis Sittenfeld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sofia Boutella & Frank Medrano

Last week I was extremely sick! I really rarely get sick however I’ve been under a lot of stress regarding work dilemmas and household issues. And now I truly believe what they say, feeling sad can trigger physical sickness. Which means I haven’t really worked-out the past two weeks and that makes me feel extremely guilty. I feel ashamed of myself, I always think that the greatest humans are those who are disciplined in every aspect of their lives. I always look for people that inspire me, however in my inner circle only a couple of people enjoy burning off some steam. So with this said I search the internet for inspiration and I stumbled upon these two strong individuals, one of them surprisingly is a Vegan!!! Being a vegetarian I do not have the misconception that a non-meat eater could never gain muscle. But even so it felt like a wake-up call just a tad, it has   inspired me to change my diet, I will give this food plan a go, what’s the worst that could happen … let’s all get i

The whole world is in chess. Any move can be the death of you. Do anything except remain where you started, and you can't be sure of your end. Were you sure of your end once?

I have a lovely friend who will definitely enjoy this ( Linda )

Living in agreement with nature

  Riddle me this... sweat everywhere sunscreen in my eyes, hair sticking to the back of my neck... did you say summer? yup you guessed it, that's how summer feels. Did you know that wind blowing between  trees almost sounds like ocean waves? well now you know. Joe and I took a trip to the top of a mountain channeling our inner quest. Once up there the silence was unmatched the only sound was the wind running through the evergreen trees. I inhaled that clean air as if I might never get the opportunity to do it again. This summer is different. Summers although not my favorited season always symbolized change. I find it a bit comical, I thrive during summer and go into a slumber during winter.  We started the morning by listening to Joe Abercrombie's "The Blade Itself" It's definitely top 10 on Joe's book list. Speaking of lists this is how our day went:  Enjoyed the road filled with evergreen trees very "Virgen River" nothing wrong with that. Had break