Skip to main content

The Flash: Don't worry about me, Bats. I'm fine. Nothing I can't run off.


I was listening to piano man this morning and I realize that even back in the 70’s people suffered from heart-breaks and a stressful weary state of mind. Every single person in that song was looking for something and discussing broken dreams, and this generation could also sympathize we sure found out the hard way that dreams don’t always come true and we have to go and buy a one way ticket back to turd land. Love is strange, it isn’t butterflies wearing Prada inside your stomach. We have to see love as a necessity and not a luxury.
 
This means at times we have to stop talking to people entirely to separate ourself from intimate emotions that perhaps are placed in the wrong person, like that scandalously good-looking guy who wears leather jacket but is an utterly waste of time because he fears commitment. And once you’ve spent time with him you come to the conclusion that his head is thicker than the glossary you work so hard to read every night, and not only is he dumb but selfish he becomes such a bogus and miserable idea of a partner. We know that our caliber is greater, and we even understand that we never again want to date that person!! However that one good facet of who he is keeps drilling into our head, so it’s wise to stop any form of contact. He wasn’t perfect either so think of his flaws and the way he couldn’t handle certain things the right way. Place your attention on people who are worth it like your friends, family and perhaps you end-up falling for a Barry Allen Type and not  Klark Kent.
 
I also feel like the Great Wall of China stands between love and being IN love with a person. If you are normal like me {or should I say strange} commitment comes first for me and the love part comes after. It’s like you have to think “I have to be exclusive to this one person” and suddenly a strong feeling starts kicking in. Like they say “Commitment often brings out the best qualities in wise folks” I live by that rule! It’s simple you can’t fall in love if you’re not practicing overall love, I want to conclude this post by saying give it time and learn to understand your emotions and please don’t over think anything simply think of the new adventures you’ll have and the wonderful people you’ll meet (wink wink)…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sofia Boutella & Frank Medrano

Last week I was extremely sick! I really rarely get sick however I’ve been under a lot of stress regarding work dilemmas and household issues. And now I truly believe what they say, feeling sad can trigger physical sickness. Which means I haven’t really worked-out the past two weeks and that makes me feel extremely guilty. I feel ashamed of myself, I always think that the greatest humans are those who are disciplined in every aspect of their lives. I always look for people that inspire me, however in my inner circle only a couple of people enjoy burning off some steam. So with this said I search the internet for inspiration and I stumbled upon these two strong individuals, one of them surprisingly is a Vegan!!! Being a vegetarian I do not have the misconception that a non-meat eater could never gain muscle. But even so it felt like a wake-up call just a tad, it has   inspired me to change my diet, I will give this food plan a go, what’s the worst that could happen … let’s all get i

The whole world is in chess. Any move can be the death of you. Do anything except remain where you started, and you can't be sure of your end. Were you sure of your end once?

I have a lovely friend who will definitely enjoy this ( Linda )

Living in agreement with nature

  Riddle me this... sweat everywhere sunscreen in my eyes, hair sticking to the back of my neck... did you say summer? yup you guessed it, that's how summer feels. Did you know that wind blowing between  trees almost sounds like ocean waves? well now you know. Joe and I took a trip to the top of a mountain channeling our inner quest. Once up there the silence was unmatched the only sound was the wind running through the evergreen trees. I inhaled that clean air as if I might never get the opportunity to do it again. This summer is different. Summers although not my favorited season always symbolized change. I find it a bit comical, I thrive during summer and go into a slumber during winter.  We started the morning by listening to Joe Abercrombie's "The Blade Itself" It's definitely top 10 on Joe's book list. Speaking of lists this is how our day went:  Enjoyed the road filled with evergreen trees very "Virgen River" nothing wrong with that. Had break