Skip to main content

Memory, all alone in the moonlight I can dream of the old days Life was beautiful then I remember the time I knew what happiness was Let the memory live again...


”Scorpions “ was a band that I would listen to during my teen years, I grew up with a male cousin he was practically an older brother and his music had a huge influence on my taste till this day. Music has to make you feel something, music should give you strength empower you to change a negative perspective to a gladiator vision. “Wind Of Change” is definitely one of my favorite songs “walk down the street distant memories are buried in the past forever” this section of the song makes me think of this other quote “being so close to death makes you feel more alive” knowing that my memories are concealed in the past forever just makes me want to remember them with gusto and not with sadness it’s not an easy task to complete. “Holliday” “Exchange your troubles for some love” sturdy target. “Still Loving You” It has an amazing sound, incredible vocals I LOOOOVE the sound of this song, but sadly I don’t like the lyrics it felt like a song for a broken damaged relationship. “Send me an Angel” is such an empowering song! I really don’t see myself getting out of some dark moment in life without this song, “close your eyes and you will find the passage out of the dark” this would always make me understand that sleeping of my worries isn’t a waste “seek the roses along the way just beware of the thorns” wonderful people are definitely roses “find the door to the promised land just believe in yourself” the promise land is different for everyone but for me it’s definitely what keeps me going, my dreams are realistic but my hope in a promise land are endless full of imagination and wonder, I would strive to believe in myself after listening to this song. Let’s remote ourselves I’m thirteen years old {enough said right?} with this song I felt like I had company “I find myself in a state of confusion life’s like a pantomime trick or a laser illusion where’s a place that I can stay save me don’t let me get lost in the ocean I need your help every day to control my emotions in the darkness of the days” I felt that life was fooling with me just as I  would with my cat using a laser and I needed to find someone to help me and I did “myself” I find myself quite fantastic hahahaha!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sofia Boutella & Frank Medrano

Last week I was extremely sick! I really rarely get sick however I’ve been under a lot of stress regarding work dilemmas and household issues. And now I truly believe what they say, feeling sad can trigger physical sickness. Which means I haven’t really worked-out the past two weeks and that makes me feel extremely guilty. I feel ashamed of myself, I always think that the greatest humans are those who are disciplined in every aspect of their lives. I always look for people that inspire me, however in my inner circle only a couple of people enjoy burning off some steam. So with this said I search the internet for inspiration and I stumbled upon these two strong individuals, one of them surprisingly is a Vegan!!! Being a vegetarian I do not have the misconception that a non-meat eater could never gain muscle. But even so it felt like a wake-up call just a tad, it has   inspired me to change my diet, I will give this food plan a go, what’s the worst that could happen … let’s all get i

The whole world is in chess. Any move can be the death of you. Do anything except remain where you started, and you can't be sure of your end. Were you sure of your end once?

I have a lovely friend who will definitely enjoy this ( Linda )

Living in agreement with nature

  Riddle me this... sweat everywhere sunscreen in my eyes, hair sticking to the back of my neck... did you say summer? yup you guessed it, that's how summer feels. Did you know that wind blowing between  trees almost sounds like ocean waves? well now you know. Joe and I took a trip to the top of a mountain channeling our inner quest. Once up there the silence was unmatched the only sound was the wind running through the evergreen trees. I inhaled that clean air as if I might never get the opportunity to do it again. This summer is different. Summers although not my favorited season always symbolized change. I find it a bit comical, I thrive during summer and go into a slumber during winter.  We started the morning by listening to Joe Abercrombie's "The Blade Itself" It's definitely top 10 on Joe's book list. Speaking of lists this is how our day went:  Enjoyed the road filled with evergreen trees very "Virgen River" nothing wrong with that. Had break